My name is Bryan Schurter, and I specialize in helping families with their financial needs. A little bit of background as to who I am:
- Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS ID 1098850
- Registered Financial Consultant with the IARFC
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Registered Tax Preparer (search “Schurter”)
- Legal Document Assistant, Orange County LDA #249
- Former Teacher – Taught in Orange Unified School District for 5 years
- Notary Public
Additionally, I have been happily married for over 14 years to my wife Brandy, and I am a proud father to Chloe (11) and Chase (9).
Being a former teacher, and now a full-time, year-round tax and financial advisor, provides me the knowledge and experience to advise people in a way that few others can. Being a former teacher, I approach things from an educational background. My goal is to make sure you understand the product and services I offer before making a decision.
I believe educated decisions are better decisions.
I educate people, and I allow people the freedom to make the best decision for their family.
With over 300 clients, I work hard at helping people protect their assests and savings, while minimizing their taxes, and maximizing their paycheck and savings.
Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions that you may have.